We take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to our patients. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer in our Houston office.
Dr Kanzic provides advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer treatment methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic and a Chiropractic Orthopedist, Dr. Judith Kanzic, D.C, D.A.C.B.O has over 28 years of training and experience in non-surgical spinal and extremity care. She utilizes a combination of techniques so that you will receive the maximum benefit from your care. These techniques include:
- Activator Method - a low force method of adjusting the spine utilizing a hand held, force calibrated instrument. This technique is effective for spinal and extremity problems .Geriatric patients, those suffering from osteoporosis, TMJ dysfunction, infants and children all benefit from this method.
- Chiropractic Biophysics - a systematic protocol of evaluation utilizing physics and mathematics. Treatment can be with Activator or Diversified Adjusting. This method of treatment is designed to relief pain by restoring proper curves and balance to the spine.
- Cox Flexion Distraction - a low force adjusting method designed for treatment of disc herniations and spinal stenosis. It specific to the level of herniation, involves no torquing of the spine, reduces nerve pressure, increases disc height by 14% ( research) and reduces disc herniations. Treatment is non-invasive.
- Diversified Method - manual manipulation of the spine. This technique is designed relieve pain by restoring motion to spinal segments.
We teach our patients special "blueprint" exercises designed just for them to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
We often find it helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each our patient is a whole person, and help them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Dr. Kanzic, D.C. can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs. A nutritional work-up is the part of every patient's evaluation.
To complement and enhance the healing effects of Dr. Judith specific Chiropractic adjustment treatment, we at Dr. Judith Kanzic, D.C, F.A.C.O also provide the following physiological therapeutic procedures:
- Interferential electrical muscle stimulation
- Mechanical Traction